Arctic 3D Printer
Best In Segment 3D Printer
Arctic is a Made in India, IoT enabled FDM type 3D Printer. Loaded with exciting features, Arctic offers you the highest build volume in its segment.
Full Graphic LCD
All the print parameters and status are visible on a single LCD Screen
Multi Color Option
Arctic comes in various color options to match your choice- Red, yellow, White, Green, Blue, Black
Arctic is out of the Box IoT Ready and can be converted to a wireless 3D Printing Station
Filament Runout Detection
The filament runout sensor detects breakage in filament and the runout of filament roll.
- Max Build Volume- 250mm x 280mm x 250mm
- Structure: Fully Assembled and Enclosed
- Extruder- Single Nozzle, Size- 0.4mm (changeable)
- Printing Temperature- 180°C to 240°C
- Layer Thickness: 4mil | 0.004 inches | 100 microns | 0.10 mm
- Nozzle Heat up time: less than 2 mins
- Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Printing Speed: 30mm/s to 100mm/s
- Display: Full Graphics LC-Display (128*64)
- Supported Materials: PLA, ABS, Nylon, Wood Fill, and PETG
- Filament Runout Detection
- Status Lights
- Recommended Slicing Software: Cura, Simplify3D, Repetier
- Media Interface: MMC, USB
- IoT and Camera Monitoring Ready
- Colour Options: Red, Yellow, Blue, White, Black
- Gross Weight: 24 Kg
- Net Weight: 15 Kg
Suitable for educational institutes, STEM Robotics labs, and especially the ATLs (Atal Tinkering Labs).
Arts & Jewelry
3D Print customized bracelets, necklaces, chokers and any wearable you can image.
3D Print miniatures for your concept buildings, office setup, or print the beautiful Taj Mahal !
Helps you throttle the product development speed. Create customized enclosure prototypes for the products under development & your pilot projects.
Social Marketing Plans
Flexible Pricing Plans
develop a targeted strategy and plan that’s just right for you.
Say About The Arctic 3D Printer
Abhinav GuptaSTEMROBO Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Naina MathurATL. Incharge
Mrs. Anjali MalikPrincipal
Jaypee Public School